To provide our clients with executive search services, Dore Partnership processes personal data relating to individuals which may include but not limited to full name, address, email, phone number, educational history, job history, compensation details and a record of contact between Dore Partnership and the Data Subject. The only data that may be collected of which is considered Sensitive Personal Data by the ICO is a data subject’s race or ethnic origin. Sensitive Personal Data will be only processed with the explicit consent of the Data Subject. We collect personal data directly from the data subject, publicly available sources and the data subject’s peers in the market.
Dore Partnership will use the processed data for the purposes of completion of executive search assignments. Race or ethnic origin data will only be used upon consent, to ensure a diverse search process. Examples of data usage include the following:
- Reply to your request for information;
- Evaluate your credentials for available executive level positions now and in the future;
- Conduct applicant background checks and credit checks, check work history and compensation history (in accordance with applicable local laws), and contact references for job applicants;
- Communicate with you about the status of your applications;
- Create your candidate profile and maintain it in our candidate database;
- Market to current and potential clients;
- Create de-identified aggregated information for statistical purposes, to improve our Website and Services, and to improve user experience.
- Enhance network and information security and prevent fraud through authenticating your identity prior to disclosing or changing your PII.
We take appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect PII from theft, other loss, misuse, and any unauthorized access, copying, collection, use, disclosure, alteration, forgery, destruction or technical errors. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Data is maintained across our database and enterprise file storage and collaboration software, both of which are only accessible by Dore Partnership employees via a username and password. Personal Data may be shared with our clients for purposes listed in the ‘Data Usage’ section of this notice. All our clients will be contractually obliged to handle Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal Data will be retained until the Data Subject is no longer an active candidate or until Dore Partnership receives a right to erasure request.
We retain your PII as long as needed to provide you Services. Even if you only use our Services when looking for a new job every few years, we will retain your information and keep your profile open until you decide to close your account and notify us to delete your information. Additionally, we will retain and use PII as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Transfer of Personal Information
The location of the infrastructure that holds Personal Data processed by Dore Partnership or our clients may be located outside of the Data Subject’s home jurisdiction. This jurisdiction may have data privacy laws that do not provide the same level of protection as those within the Data Subject’s home jurisdiction, but Dore Partnership will ensure that Personal Data is secure using technical, organizational and legal measures. Dore Partnership will never use or transfer Personal Data other than for the purposes outlined in the ‘Data Usage’ section of this notice.
We will not sell or license your personal information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Clients: We disclose your PII to our client companies who hire us to find executive level candidates for their open positions, if your qualifications meet their requirements.
- Service Providers. We disclose users’ PII to third parties who provide services as third party vendors who help us operate the Sites (such as our database support provider). These third parties may be located in the U.S. or UK and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your PII consistent with the terms of this policy and to comply with the applicable data protection laws.
- Legal Matters. We will disclose your information in response to valid legal process, for example, in response to a court order, a subpoena or other legal request for information, and/or to comply with applicable legal and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Law Enforcement. We may disclose your information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or other request for information from the U.S. or other government entities, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- Protect Our Company. We may disclose your information to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our products and/or services and with applicable laws, or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
Data Subject's Rights
All data requests need to be made to Dore Partnership’s Data Privacy Officer, contact details below.
Right to Erasure: The Data Subject has the right to request their personal data be removed from our systems. Dore Partnership will keep the bare minimum data to ensure that the Data Subject will not have their personal data processed again.
Right to Access: The Data Subject has the right to request their personal data to sent to them in a readable format.
Right to Rectification: The Data Subject has the right to request personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate.
To contact us regarding any Data Subject’s rights requests please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Write to us: Dore Partnership, 1st Floor, 52 Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6LX
Complaints can be logged with the Data Privacy Office using the contact details above.
Complaints can also be logged with the Data Privacy Authority within your home jurisdiction. The Data Authorities for our office locations are below:
Unites States of America: Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
United Kingdom: Information Commissioner’s Office
A list of other European Data Privacy Authorities can be found here.